GONZALEZ UPDATE

Our happenings, thoughts and other fun stuff

October 10, 2008

Gods Blessings! 10/10/08

As I sit back and reflect over all that has happened in the last year I am overwhelmed by the blessings of God. Through these blessings I am reminded how much God loves me. And that in and of itself is a huge blessing!

Ways I am and have been blessed:

- I have a wonderful wife and life partner who truly is with me through thick and thin.
- I saw Gods hand work in and through many people around me to show and share His love.
- Being a part of a wonderful community. Surrounded by people whose lives reflect the greatest commandment.

This is just a short list of the many blessings in my life! I look forward to see his list continue to grow as this year comes to an end.

-Jeremy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home