GONZALEZ UPDATE

Our happenings, thoughts and other fun stuff

April 29, 2009

Slowing things down a bit April 29 , 2009

Anybody ever have one of those experiences where you have no clue what is going on but in the end you realize it is God telling you to slow down a bit?

Obviously a birth of child puts someone on "vacation". Well it's definitely not play time. So after two weeks of helping out around the house and making sure Melody will be ok before I go back to work, Tuesday of last week I returned to work.

Seeing a lot has been done since I left... just about the whole building has been painted and painting of the ceiling is being done. So I jump in and start helping. We were in the kitchen putting up tarps at the tops of the wall so we wouldn't paint a different color on the walls. I was all the way up the ladder and for some odd reason the ladder slips from the wall and I fall down with it, landing on the kitchen sink, bruising ribs and shin in the process. I thank God that nothing was broken.

Now a week later, still on the mend, I am taking things a bit slower. Soon Melody and I will be starting the children's ministry back up and are very excited to be having our first team working with us in June.

Other news Caleb is such a wonderful boy! Don't worry I am not biased or anything ;)
God Bless
Jeremy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home